Google finally moved my googlepages over to sites and now it's a mess! I'm going to have to do a lot of work on it so I can use it for doll photos again.
Ok, I admit it. I DIDN"T make anything new for Halloween! I've been so busy with the web sites and sewing a few things for local customers I just didn't have the time. Now that it's too late I'm tatting a mask. I found the directions from totusmel at etsy. Here's a picture of her version:
With all the boxes and bags of thread I have I didn't have the size 10 in black I needed for this so I'm tatting it in ecru. I have black in every other size. I'm really enjoying tatting again and have the fall tatting patterns almost done. Then will come writing the directions. I think I'll give customers a choice on buying the patterns with or without the basic directions. I'll be able to lower the price a bit, too.
I'm off to try to fix my googlesites pages. Will fix the links at the side when I get them done.