Monday, September 21, 2026

I'm on a roll, here's another doll


Ok, it's a very slow roll due to searching my old xp computer for pics and text files on all of the things I'm going to list. Since it no longer connects to the internet (too old and too slow) I have to copy everything to a flash drive, but I did find some things I'll need burned to a cd.

This is a 20" high mummy half doll with her mummy cat! Half doll means she has no legs and is build on a wood dowel and base.

I have some pumpkin head ladies to get up that are also half dolls. I'll post pics here, on Facebook, and patreon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.