Thursday, March 7, 2024

The March embroidery freebie


This is yet another agro month and I'm way over stressed. It didn't help that the mouse I use with my laptop died and the new one I bought was broke! I tried different batteries but no luck so I'm using an old mouse with a cord :(  Looks like this is another crap year. Hope it changes and gets better.

You'll notice that the photo shows that I did arrow stitch to fill in the next spaces but the chart below shows lines for couching. You can do which ever you like! Here's a drawing for arrow stitch in ase you don't know what it is. BTW, I used 3 strands DMC 3347. If you decide to do couching you may want to use a second color. I suggest using a Frixon pen to draw any lines you may need.







Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing. No need to print if you have already printed it from previous months.


©Billie Jo Heisler 2024
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:

I found the pansy on a 'free to use' clipart site. I made changes like adding more of the flowers, leaves, the butterfly, and the circle using a software program to edit it.

Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.