Thursday, February 15, 2024

Beyond late but here's the Feb freebie


 I've had a rough few weeks but at last here's this month's embroidery. This time we're filling these section s in with lattice stitch. You can trace the lines or do your own. It's really easier to do it free hand. I used DMC floss, 2 strands 895 for the long stitches and 1 strand 3346 to hold them in place.

Print the pattern whatever size you like.

BTW, the free yearly TAST has started. Learn 2 embroidery stitches a week https://pintangle.com/  Great for beginners and those who already embroider.

©Billie Jo Heisler 2024

All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:

I found the pansy on a 'free to use' clipart site. I made changes like adding more of the flowers, leaves, the butterfly, and the circle using a software program to edit it.

Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.