Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Happy New Year! Yeah, I know I'm late

I have a really good reason for being late, I finally got covid! It was like the worst head and chest cold ever. Just as I was getting over it the dh got it. We took tests that came up positive twice so I guess we can be sure we had it. I've been so careful with still wearing a mask when going out and using hand sanitizer. I went to visit family who assured me my SIL only had bronchitis. She really thought it was bronchitis not covid and never took a test so I'm not sure where I got it.

I did design this year's free embroideries and got the first one done. I just need to get a photo and do the directions. Maybe by next week. I'm back to walking dogs for a friend and that plus my own boys take so much of my time.

Speaking of embroidery I came across this you tube for a leaf that is so different from anything I've seen. Hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.