Monday, October 4, 2021

Free October embroidery pattern


 Sorry this is late but if you read my previous post you'll know why. The heart has beads sewn next to chain stitch. The pumpkin is filled with herringbone stitch. The bat and spider are buttons.

 


 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing. You may want 2 patterns printed if you plan of using fabric for the pumpkin sections.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.