Thursday, September 2, 2021

Free September Embroidery pattern

 


 Only 1 day late! It's been really extreme around here. Sunday was the DH's birthday, Monday was our anniversary, and on top of that my sweet Dillon is not doing well at all. His vet put him on tranzene which is an old time nerve pill. I know all about it cause I was on it a long time ago. I had to take half the child's dosage most of the time so I wouldn't fall asleep. My poor baby was sleeping so much and so sound we thought he had died a few times. After 2 seizures last week we were willing to try anything. Tests aren't showing anything major so again it's all a mystery which sucks. Personally I think it's the meds he gets for fleas, ticks, and  heartworm. I truely believe that stuff is what caused my sweet Spice girl to have them and probably even Murphy. NOT a fan of any chemicals of any kind! Ok thanks for listening but back to this month's embroidery.

I made small yo-yos for the centers of the sunflowers but  the circle could be filled in with french knots or buttonhole stitch.


 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing.
 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.