Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Yay!!! Inky Wonderlands came!!!

 

Ever since I took Johanna's online classes last year I've been wanting to buy a copy of this book. I found a like new copy on ebay so I bought it! It came last week but with walking dogs and the extreme heat I just haven't had the desire for drawing. The sketch book is from last year. It's not like I really need another hobby but this is something to just enjoy and inspire my embroidery designs.

I'm trying to finish up another large design.  I'm almost done with the quilting but then I have a lot more to do. I'm updating the Fall Stall design I gave for free in 2019, adding a lot more to it to make it worth buying. Now it will be a quilted wall hanging with even more embellishments! I'm doing all the quilting by hand so it's taken longer than I wanted but after sewing one bit by machine I ended up picking it all out and doing it by hand.


 The free August embroidery has be designed and traced just need to find make the time to do it.

Hope you all have got your covid shots, if not take care of your self and those around you.