Thursday, March 4, 2021

March Embroidery Freebie

 

 

Be Kind is something I really believe in SOOOOOOO much. That and have compassion towards others. I even have a ball cap with Bee Kind on it. Since my first name begins with 'B' and I'm always rushing about, I've always been called 'busy as a bee' by my Mom. It's an easy one and you'll see that the text is different on the embroidered piece and the pattern. I decided to write the words instead of tracing them. Feel free to do the same :)

I turned this embroidery into a fob that I hang on my purse. The back is a purple print and it's stuffed with a bit of polyfil. I hand sewed the purple ric-rac along the seam line and added more yellow beads.

 


 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.