Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Found the missing pattern....YAY!

It took a few weeks with getting ready for Thanksgiving, then holiday decorating, and then Jack (my husband) being on vacation but I did find the pattern.It was mixed in with another pattern I was working on. I checked that envelope a few times but didn't dump everything out. When I did, there it was. This is what happens when I work on too many projects at one time. It also keeps me from finishing stuff.

I listed some Christmas dolls at eBay. They're  snow ladies and Santa's elves. I have some felt cuties to list and some holiday tatted bracelets. The plan is to take pics tomorrow and get them up by Friday. That's the plan but I can never hold myself to them anymore. Take today, I was going to do the pics but got side tracked into having to do something else. This happens a lot especially when Jack is around. He always finds things to do that need my help.

Here are some pics of things at ebay and will be listed at ebay. There are more snow ladies than shown here.