Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pic of New Doll Pattern In Progress


Spent last evening before it got dark taking pics of the new doll I'm working on and the tatting for the fall mini quilts pattern. This is a picture of her face and hair done though I may have to change that hair. I love the curls but the style is pretty huge! Next comes sewing her arms on and working on the sleeves and bodice. This is one time when I'm not really sure how I'm going to dress her. I've got this 2" wide red satin craft ribbon I'd like to use but I'm worried it could become a problem for anyone who can't get something similar. Guess I'll be pinning fabrics and trimms on her to see what I like best. Still need a name for her, too. One always comes to me as I'm sewing but so far "she hasn't spoken her name". ;)
Tat pics next time!